Do you use Interlibrary Loan a lot?
Bookmark this site: www.nhu-pac.library.state.nh.us
You may request materials by filling in the “Patron Request Form” found at the Library, or you may request by email following these directions:
- Go to the site listed above and search for the material(s) you want
- Click “add to my list” on the right hand side of the block containing the material information
- The “My List” icon in the upper right side of the page should now show “1” instead of “0”
- Continue searching and clicking “add to my list” until you have all the materials you wish to borrow
- Click the “My List” icon at the top, right side of the page
- Review your list for accuracy
- Click “email this list” on the bottom left
- On the “subject” line, put your name, patron number and contact information (contact information is your phone number or email address)
**If you skip this step, items will not be ordered**
- On the “email to” line, put firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will phone or email as soon as your material(s) arrives.